- Genealogy or Archives Request
- Use this form to send a research request to the Archives and Genealogy Librarian at the library. There is a $2.50 research fee for each request. You can read our complete research policy on the Archives and Genealogy page.
- Contact Library
- Use this form and your question or suggestion will be forwarded to appropriate staff person.
- Interlibrary Loan Request
- This form is intended only for requests for materials you cannot find in the Lewis and Clark Library System. Make sure to check our online catalog for the item you are requesting before submitting this form.
- Purchase Request
- Is there a book or a CD or a video or magazine you'd like us to have? Let us know!